Thank you for visiting The Bulldog Factory, Inc. website at www.thebulldogfactory.com (hereafter the “Website”). Please read this policy carefully before using the WebSite.
Information Collected Online
1. General Browsing: We may collect general information about your usage, which is not connected to your personally identifiable information such as pages you view within the Website.
2. Personal Information: We only collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide us with this information. You can refuse to provide us with your personal information. Personal information may come from different places in the Website, for example when placing an order; establishing an account or becoming a member of The Bulldog Factory, Inc. customer/consumer programs (collectively “Membership”); participating in a promotion, contest or sweepstakes; emailing an item, post card or wish list; adding a message in the gift wrap section or on an E-Gift Card; contacting us with a comment or question; signing up to receive emails about our products and services; requesting to receive investor alerts; or applying for a job online. Personal information may include without limitation name, address, gender, month and day of birth, email address, telephone number, mobile phone number, payment card information, recipient’s name, address and email. Personal Information may also come from any of the following sources:
- Social Media: If you allow us access to your personal information from social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other similar sites, we may access partial or complete information to which you grant access. This information could include without limitation: your name, email address, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, birthday, pictures, videos, likes, education history, work history, current city, hometown, interests, relationship status and location. You are able to stop sharing your information by following instructions provided on the applicable social media sites. Social media sites may provide aggregate information and analysis to us about your use of our Social Media Pages. This helps us understand the types of visitors and users of our Social Media Pages and use of the content.
- Investor details: If you are an investor and opt to sign up to receive your information regarding The Bulldog Factory, Inc. or email alerts, you will provide the requested personal information to email@example.com, which information will only be used for investment evaluation purposes.
- Pixel Tags: Also known as Web beacons, Web bugs, and Clear GIFs, they may be used to collect the same information about your visit that is collected through cookies, as noted above. This information may also be linked to and combined with information that we collect about you from your visits to our Website.
- Job Applications: When you submit a curriculum vitae or resume, we will collect personal data such as your name and contact details. We will use this information to evaluate you as a candidate for the different open positions. For modeling jobs we will only use your information (such as name, size stats, work information, contact information, photographs and video) to determine whether we are interested in you as a model and may share also that information with our agency for evaluation and confirmation.
- Minors: The Bulldog Factory, Inc. does not authorize minors to use the Website and is not aware of any usage of the Website by minors. Furthermore, we rely on the data provided to us by users to be accurate. We cannot distinguish the age of persons who access and use the Website. If a minor (according to applicable laws) has provided The Bulldog Factory, Inc. with customer data without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to remove the relevant customer data and unsubscribe them. Neither this Websites or any websites that link to this Website are directed at kids under the age of 13, and no one under the age of 13 should provide personal information on this Website or on any website that links to this Website.
- Account Updates: We encourage you as an online account holder or Our membership program member (collectively “Membership“) to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date (including your billing address, preferred shipping information, payment details, and contact information), to do so just sign in to your Membership with your email address and password, and you will be able to update your information. To request to have your account cancelled send an email to email@example.com.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
The Bulldog Factory, Inc. strictly limits the number of employees who may access consumer databases that contain any of the Data and they are advised of the importance of confidentiality. We maintain reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. For example: We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) authentication to guarantee the confidentiality of online transactions made on our Website. SSL authentication and encryption of the information that you send to us over the Internet help protect your online transaction information from third party interception. We never display your full credit card number once it has been entered. We will only reveal the last four digits of your credit card for verification purposes. We urge you to take measures to protect your own privacy. We recommend, for example, that you do not share your password or number with anyone or share your password in an unsolicited phone call or e-mail. You agree that The Bulldog Factory, Inc., is not responsible for the results of any failure on your part to take reasonable measures to protect your own personal information and privacy. Unfortunately, despite all of our efforts, there is always a risk that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions. This reality is true of all Internet use. As a result, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit, and you transmit all information at your own risk.
Use of Online Collected Information
We use the Data collected on our Website in part to make our services more rewarding for you including, using the Data to complete orders, to complete your requests (such as contact us, product alert or wish list), for order or delivery updates, for marketing activities of our products, for site and customer/consumer program administration, for analysis and insights personalize our communications to you, for inquiries, for surveys, sweepstakes or contests and to develop our products, services, and Websites. Certain Data may be shared as follows:
- Affiliates: Your email address and mobile number will be shared with our affiliated companies, so you may receive promotional materials, special offers and exclusive benefits. This information will not be will not be sold or rented to unrelated third parties by our affiliated companies. See the “Opt-Out” section below for instructions on how to opt out of sharing with unaffiliated companies.
- Third Parties: We may use third parties to assist us with our e-commerce business, such as, without limitation, our Website, email or our Social Media Pages. Some examples of this collaboration are: orders (including, but not limited to, processing payments, providing fraud prevention services, and verifying addresses, order picking, preparation, shipping), providing investor information, providing advertising services (including social media, internet search engines, research), monitoring and analyzing site activity, surveys, employment application management and administering emails. It is possible that some of these service providers will be located outside of the United States.
- If required to do so by law: The Bulldog Factory, Inc., may disclose specific Data about you or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law or is necessary to protect the users of our Website, the Website or the public.
- Corporate Changes: If The Bulldog Factory, Inc. is sold or acquired, merged into or succeeded by another company, reorganized or some other change of control occurs, some or all of the Data collected about you may be shared with and may also be retained by The Bulldog Factory, Inc.
We are aware that you may not want to share some or all of your Data. If you do not want any of your Data shared, do not use the Website. If you do not want certain specific Data shared we recommend that your review your privacy settings of your different devices, profiles, applications, as follows:
- Location Information: This may be adjusted by checking your web browser, email program and apps on your mobile devices to prevent our Website from accessing your location information. For specific questions regarding disabling your location services, we recommend you review the specific instructions provided by the manufacturer.
- Previously granted access removal: You will need to adjust the settings on your devices to ensure that in does not allow our Website or Apps to access your information. Also you may choose the frequency at which you receive marketing emails or unsubscribe if you no longer want to receive marketing emails from The Bulldog Factory, Inc., or our affiliated entities. To unsubscribe from The Bulldog Factory, Inc. simply go to the unsubscribe page located at your account and follow the steps.
- Postal Marketing: If you no longer wish to receive marketing materials from The Bulldog Factory, Inc. via regular postal mail or if you would like to make sure that we do not disclose your name and postal mailing address to unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us in your comments that you want to be removed from the postal mailing list, including the postal address you wish to have removed.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of The Bulldog Factory Inc. who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at the following address:
The Bulldog Factory Inc. – California Privacy Rights
1390 Brickell Avenue, Suite 200
MIAMI, FL 33131
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding our privacy practices, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at the following address:
The Bulldog Factory, Inc.
1390 Brickell Ave. Ste. 200
Miami, Florida 33131 USA